Inclusive services at the Borgobrufa Spa Resort
Your stay with us: All inclusive services
Culinary – from breakfast to dinner
- Rich breakfast buffet with drinks, savoury snacks, homemade cakes, yogurt and fruit (from 7.30 a.m. until 11 a.m.)
- Organic corner - for a light and healthy breakfast
- Afternoon snacks with sweet and savoury pastries and homemade cakes (from 3.30 p.m. until 4.30 p.m.)
- 4-course dinner with appetizers and cake buffet (from 8 p.m. until 10 p.m.)
- Gluten free and anti-allergenic menu (on request)
"TREAT YOURSELF TO WELL-BEING" – all inclusive in our spa
- Use of the Water World "Mondo delle Acque" - "Arc-en-Ciel":
300 square metre heated outdoor pool with access to the indoor pool and with breathtaking views of Perugia. Oases of relaxation areas, massage pool benches, a counter current pool, waterfalls for neck massage, and water jets for back and leg massages. The summer swimming pool is open from June to September.
- Use of the Sauna World - "Il Tempio delle voci" - the temple of Voices:
Go on an amazing, winding tour of total wellness with the Vitarium, Finnish sauna, ice fountain, Turkish bath and the uniquely relaxing 'Star' room, relaxation rooms and the regenerating Vitality room.
- 6000 square metres of space to relax in, surrounded by nature.
- A bag with a soft bathrobe, slippers and towel for swimming and sauna facilities for use during your stay.
"KEEP ACTIVE" – everything for sport and leisure
- Hotel's own tennis courts
- TAI CHI lessons * (Mon, Tue, Wed 10 a.m.)
- YOGA- PILATES lessons * (Tue, Thu 5 p.m.)
- STRETCHING lessons* (Mon, Fri 6 p.m.)
- WATER AEROBICS lessons* (Mon, Fri 4 p.m.)
* Each lesson is 45 minutes long. The program is subject to change due to organisational reasons.
"ADDITIONAL BORGOBRUFA SERVICES" – with us included, elsewhere it costs extra
- Use of mountain bikes and tennis courts
- Unlimited Internet usage in all areas of the hotel
- Newspapers and magazines in the lobby