Wellness and Safety
We wish to offer you the all-time Borgobrufa Experience, making you feel completely surrounded by the typical refined and relaxing atmosphere that identifies our SPA Resort. Thanks to the new Safety Protocol, you will be able to enjoy your precious wellness moments thoughtless, in total tranquillity and health.
The Borgobrufa Safety Protocol
The wellness and health of our guests and staff are fundamental aspects of Borgobrufa’s philosophy. Every area of our SPA Resort was conceived, from the beginning, to offer the highest quality, hygiene and safety standards. From now, these all-time foresights fuse together with special anti-contagion precautions, giving life to the new Borgobrufa Safety Protocol.
For each service and area we have prepared specific policies, but we also have developed some simple general guidelines, common to each internal area:
- You will find hand sanitizer dispensers at your disposal.
- All our staff wears mask.
- We have intensified the frequency of the cleaning and sanitization service of every contact point.
- You will find visual signs in order to clearly find the various paths and the indications provided to help us make our Resort safe for all our guests.
- Our guests are required to wear a mask in every internal common area.
- We guarantee fresh and sanitized air in all common areas thanks to a specific certified system.
Our wide and green external areas are perfect to enjoy a thoughtless and totally safe vacation. As always, from Borgobrufa SPA Resort you will experience the freedom and the typical beauty of our territory.
- Thanks to its privileged location on the top of a hill, Borgobrufa SPA Resort offers a incomparable beautiful view on the Umbrian territory. The whole exclusive property is spread on 4 hectares, where you will enjoy all the possible freedom and privacy.
- The common external areas include large pools, wide terraces, solarium, tennis court and routes for walks and bike rides in olive groves, vineyards and the Brufa Sculpture Park, an open-air museum.
- Borgobrufa SPA Resort offers the possibility to enjoy outdoor lunch.
- To favour the anti-contagion measures and minimize contact points, e-payment and online check-in are preferable.
- For the common interest and health, each of our guests will have to fill in a self-certification to certificate that his/her body temperature is not equal to or greater than > 37,5°C.
- Objects left at the Reception will be inserted in specific bags.
- Leisure equipments such as e-bikes, tennis rackets etc. will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Each room is sanitized with specific tools and products.
- Bed is set up with sheet and duvet cover; no blankets are used.
- Rooms provided with external hydromassage bathtub, have a chlorine-based sanitizing treatment of the water.
- All areas of the SPA are accessible, except for the steam bath due to Coronavirus safety rules.
- To guarantee privacy and safety to our guests, accesses in the SPA are limited.
- During body massages and treatments, our guests have to necessarily wear a mask, while during face treatments it is not required.
- Internal and external sunbeds are organized to guarantee the right safe distancing.
- Our guests can access to our Private SPAs, prior reservation.
Restaurant & Bar
- Our spacious restaurant allows to fully meet the required distancing standards.
- To consult the menu, our guests can use the QR Code provided.
- All the surfaces and seats will be sanitized.
We are at your complete disposal to answer at each of your questions on the safety protocol that we have adopted.
We will be delighted to welcome you and show you all the wonders of Borgobrufa SPA Resort and make you live an unforgettable 360° wellness experience.
For more informations, you can see the documents relating to the Borgobrufa SPA Resort Protocol, “Linee Guida per la riapertura delle attività economiche, produttive e ricreative” (italian) from the Conference of the Regions and to the “Ordinanza della Presidente della Giunta della Regione Umbria n. 39 del 17 luglio 2020”(Italian).